While I was busy langaring in Acolyte's blog, I found that he had tagged me. So I have to do the neccesary and complete the task.
This is how the tag goes:
Post six weird facts/habits about yourself.
These cannot be used against you later on : )
– At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
– Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog.
6 Weird Facts About The 'Licious
- I am a gadget freak, but not in a nerdy way. My private quarters doesn't look like a typical chicaz room. Ati pink, what colour is that? Other than the odd teddy bear and skirt…….anything electronic within my budget, I have. Let me put it this way: If given a handbag voucher for a top designer or a top electronic store voucher, which one do you think I would pick?
- I am very picky with my food that I have to know the ingredients of food I don't recognise. Even if I'm a guest, but I do this with tact. I would rather go hungry than risk me eating food I have never tasted before or hate. For example, food cooked with mushrooms, I will either picked out the mushrooms or not eat it at all. Cheese as well…EEEWWWW, but on the other hand, the only cheessy food I can master to eat is pizza. Weird??? Indeed, hence this tag. The list is long….let me not bore you with the details.
- I get bored easily. Therefore, my attention span for details is kinda short especially if it is boring. People who talk constantly bila jokes or nothing interesting to sema, I switch of and start fidgeting. I either bite my cuticles, pick my nose or start deleting stuff from my phone.
- I listen to music that you wouldn't think I would listen to. For example, Bjork. Human Nature is just off the hook. I have singles in my collection that I found the music to be interesting – PureTone (a group from Australia), Simply Red's Ghetto Girl, an LP of Nene Cherry with Buffalo Stance in it. Just to name a few.
- I love my space and privacy, yet I can be a very nosy person is someone else's space.
- Back to food. I like making weird combinations of something to eat if I can't be bothered to cook. My favourite has to be ice cream with cornflakes or cold grapes. Back in the day, the mixture of BlueBand and Milo was just off the hook or crisps sandwich which I still make today. Yummy!!!
Well, thats me. I am challenging the following bloggers to unleash their weird facts/habits:
- Fashion Cop
- Ms K
Have a nice week y'all!!! It too hot to blog, brain is fried!!!