If this has been done before…..BITE ME!!!
As much as I dislike e-mail forwards, there are some that just slip the net. Like this one which I thought was clever (pun very much intended)!!!
Let’s see how bright you bloggers are and NO CHEATING (answers to follow much later).
Let the fun begin:
1. How long did the Hundred Years’ War last?
2. Which country makes Panama hats?
3. From which animal do we get catgut?
4. In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5. What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
6. The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7. What was King George VI’s first name?
8. What color is a purple finch?
9. Where are Chinese Gooseberries from?
10. What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Remember, you need 4 correct answers to pass.