….afterall, this is the season to be jolly!!!
The lights are out, the shoppers are out, but where is the cold? Not that I am complaining, but if your ‘bodyclock’ knows its time for baridi, then it is time for baridi.
Its flipping December and I can count the number of days I have used my gloves, scarf and wolly hat. Hii global warming is some scary shyte?
So, what have I been up to? Bonyeza hapa for details.
What will I be doing over the holidays? Early days. Plan is to chill at a pals’ digs with a ‘small’ collective of friends, like I did last year. Repeat performance but with different strategies….LOL!!!
I thought I return from my mini hiatus, lakini blogging mojo is still lacking.
After battling a cold, adjusting to living solo and other commitments……I feel rather down in the dumps. I will blame 80% of it to the season, the other 20% to sheer loneliness. Chambele can do that to you. I have to admit, I am a sucker for companionships and relationships. I will leave it there!
*Brain content running low ABORT NOW!*
Meanwhile, enjoy these tracks from my favourite house/dance label – Hed Kandi