Here is something to keep you lot busy today, tomorrow and maybe the rest of the week.
Part 1 got people cheating left, right and centre. You know yourself….yes, YOU!!!
Let’s see who will be the first to get ALL of these right. Be true to yourself and don’t cheat.
- At dusk I come without being fetched, at dawn I disappear without being stolen. I am a poet’s tears and a sailors guide. What am I?
- I am a token of one’s love. I have no beginning and no end..what am I?
- What has 4 legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs at night?
- I am greater than God, and more evil than the Devil. The rich need me, the poor have me. Who am I?
- When you say my name, I am gone..what am I?
- Whoever makes me sells me, whoever buys me doesn’t need me, whoever needs me doesn’t buy me. Who am I?
- The more you take me..the more you leave me behind..who am I?
- What letter comes after B in the alphabet?
- True or false: Paris starts with a P and ends with an E. Explain.
- Who succeeded the first President?
Answers to follow soon.
Happy Monday people!!!
Mocha!’s Tunepick: Elefant – Sunlight Makes Me Paranoid