So this nyagu decided to tag me…..here goes nothing.
First, the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
The Tag aka random facts about Mocha!:
1. I snap my wrists. I can’t snap/crack my fingers, so I picked up this thing where I snap my wrists instead.
2. I don’t like when bottles of shower gel / facial wash / washing-up liquid, etc. look crushed when they are still in use. Any bottle with liquids in them…..I dislike them when they have no air in them. It drives me mad.
3. In relation to number two, the labels have to be facing forward. Not the ingredients side.
4. I have this weird liking for mabuyus. I know it should have ended when I finished school, but I still get peeps like 3TOC and FG to bring me some from Nai.
5. I pick my nose before I go to sleep. If I am tired and I start picking my nose, just know this mami is ready for dreamland. And…..no modo, I don’t roll in a ball and eat it. I roll in a ball and flick away.
6. I just bought Erykah Badu’s new album…….isn’t this mami cool or what? Here is a sampler.
Happy Weekend Y’all!